"You Literally Saved My Life"
"I wanted to take a minute to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You literally saved my life. My children, family and I will be forever grateful for your help and support!"
"No Jail Time"
"As a result of her efforts, my driver’s license was not suspended at all, no jail time was imposed and an agreement was negotiated to have the charges dismissed after an agreed period of time."
I received my undergraduate degree from Whitman College in Walla Walla, Washington, and attended law school at Northwestern School of Law of Lewis and Clark College in Portland. I have always lived in the Pacific Northwest, and consider Oregon my true home.
Prior to joining Harris Law Firm, P.C. in Hillsboro Oregon, I worked exclusively as a litigation attorney in the Columbia River Gorge. My practice focused on criminal defense and juvenile cases. I was a member of the Mid-Columbia Bar Association and am currently a member of the Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
My law practice in the Gorge allowed me to travel over much of the State of Oregon, and I have appeared in court in twenty counties. As a criminal defense attorney and shareholder at Morris, Olson, Smith, Starns, Robins and Raschio, P.C. in The Dalles, I quickly gained experience defending clients in all levels of criminal cases, including misdemeanors, DUI cases, minor and major felonies and Ballot Measure 11 offenses. I am passionate about assisting clients through the troubling, and often frightening, experience of criminal prosecution. My commitment and care for my clients earned me a Certificate of Appreciation and Achievement from the Wasco County Drug Court, of which I was a member for four years.
I fight for my clients, answer questions for you at every stage of your case, make sure you are fully informed and aware, and listen to your needs and concerns.
Outside of work, I enjoy cooking and hosting parties, in order to practice my culinary skills. I am also an avid football fan. My husband is a musician, so most weekends, you can find me at his gigs, appreciating excellent live music.
- Morris, Olson, Smith, Starns and Raschio, P.C., Associate Attorney and Shareholder, 2005 - 2010.
- Harris Law Firm, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2010 - present.
- State of Oregon
- Northwestern School of Law of Lewis and Clark College, 2002. Public Interest Law Project Coordinator
- Whitman College, Walla Walla, Washington, Honors at Entrance, Whitman College Merit Scholarship
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy, Trial Skills College, February 2008
- Jennifer is a member of the Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association and served as Treasurer of the Mid-Columbia Bar Association.
Please email me if you'd like to have me help you, or if you'd like more information.