|Harris Law Firm, P.C.|
165 SE 26th Avenue
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
Tel: (503) 648-4777
Nothing makes me happier than to help clients through a complicated legal issue and have them come out the other side ready to move on with their life. Whether you are going through a divorce, probate, guardianship, adoption, or need an estate plan, I can help you through the process.
I began my career by serving this country as a soldier in the U.S. Army. I then worked for many years in the aviation industry, first for several airlines and then with the Boeing Aircraft Company. Working for large corporations was challenging and rewarding, but I prefer guiding individuals through what can be some of the most difficult times in a person's life. Whether you are going through a divorce, adopting a child or caring for your elderly parents, I can help you navigate the unfamiliar and sometimes unfriendly legal system.
In addition to helping the lives of my clients, I also want to improve my community. I am currently on the Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District's Parks Bond Citizen Oversight Committee. Our job is to ensure that bond funds are spent wisely. Additionally, hoping to improve the practice of law in our state, I have been elected as a delegate to the Oregon State Bar. I am also a former member of the Unlawful Practice of Law Committee of the Oregon State Bar. I currently sit on the Elder Abuse Subcommittee of the Elder Law Section of the Oregon State Bar.
My wife and I have lived in Washington County for many years with our two boys and enjoy many of the outdoor opportunities that Oregon has to offer. We love to find a great new camping spot where we can enjoy boating, fishing and hiking. I also enjoy skiing and the occasional game of golf, and I like to help out with my son's scout troop.
- Associate with Nachtigal, Eisenstein & Associates
- Attorney at Law, Harris Law Firm
- State of Oregon
- Oregon Federal Court
- J.D., Lewis and Clark College Northwestern School of Law, Portland, Oregon, 2003. Honors: Dean's Fellowship
- B.S., Metropolitan State College, Denver, Colorado. Honors: Summa Cum Laude, Colorado Scholar Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Family Law Section
- Oregon State Bar Estate Planning Section
- Oregon State Bar Elder Law Section - Member of the Elder Abuse Subcommittee