My practice is focused on representing individuals and small to mid-sized business owners in real estate, civil litigation, entity management, and estate planning. Iâ€™ve both prosecuted and defended clients in a wide range of cases, including breach of contract, construction defect, and shareholder divorce. I have also had a wealth of experience in handling transactional matters in variety of industries, such as agricultural, software, and construction.
Prior to joining the Harris VelĂˇzquez Gibbens, I helped represent clients in industries including aerospace manufacturing, medical device innovation, and real estate development, assisting in corporate financing, complex acquisitions, intellectual property suite protection, businesses succession planning, and lobbying efforts with the Oregon State Legislature.
My varied experience helps me bring a holistic and common sense approach to the law. My mission is to help clients resolve the issues they face today and prevent the ones that may arrive tomorrow.
During my free time, I enjoy relaxing with my wife and son, creating advanced statistics for football, playing historical strategy games, and reading.
- Independent Law Clerk (2009-2011)
- Cameron Soran, Attorney at Law, LLC â€“ Solo Practitioner (2011-2012)
- The James Law Group, LLC â€“ Business Associate (2012-2013)
- State of Oregon
- J.D., Willamette University College of Law, 2011. Editor for Willamette Law Online United States Supreme Court Service.
- A.B. (Philosophy, Physics), University of Chicago, 2008
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
Robert J. Harris
Amy N. VelĂˇzquez
M. Casey Gibbens
Rebecca D. Guptill
Terisa Page Gault
Aaron B.D. Martin