I began my legal career focusing primarily on criminal defense matters, with some family law cases as well. After spending five years practicing in Eugene, I relocated to Hillsboro and continued criminal defense work and practiced general civil litigation, prior to joining a firm in Downtown Portland and practicing solely family law for the past seventeen years. While it is always my goal to settle cases, I have litigated many cases over the past 24 years in various jurisdictions all over the State of Oregon. After being employed in Downtown Portland I am pleased to be back out on the Westside.
During my free time, I enjoy spending time with my wife and two daughters, coaching softball, golfing, traveling and trying new restaurants.
Elizabeth JC Baker, Attorney at Law – Attorney (1999 – 2000)
Public Defender Services of Lane County– Attorney (2000 – 2002)
Moore & Associates – Attorney (2002 – 2004)
Harris Velázquez Gibbens (formerly Harris Law Firm) – Attorney (2004 – 2006)
Gevurtz Menashe – Attorney (2006 – 2023)
- State of Oregon
- United States District Court for the District of Oregon
- J.D., University of Oregon, School of Law, 1999. Criminal Law Certificate.
- B.S. (Psychology), Willamette University, 1995.
- Member of the Oregon State Bar Family Law Section, Washington County Bar Association, Multnomah Bar Association and the Oregon Academy of Family Law Practitioners
- South Beaverton Girls Little League, Board Secretary, 2018 – Present
- Oregon Blaze Fastpitch, Assistant Softball Coach, 2022 – Present
- Author (update 2008, 2012), Oregon State Bar Legal Publications, Family Law in Oregon; Ethics Chapter
- Selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2009, 2011 and 2012, and as a Super Lawyer for 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Washington County Bar Association, Bench Bar Committee Chairperson, 2015
- Oregon State Bar Child Support Advisory Committee, Committee Member, 2011
- Multnomah County Bar Association, Mentor Program, 2010
- Multnomah Bar Association, Golf Committee, 2009 – 2012