Car Accident, Motorcycle Accident Attorney, Bicycle Accident Lawyer, Dog Bite Attorney
Do You Need an Oregon Injury Attorney?
We offer a FREE consultation for all personal injury cases and there are no attorney fees unless you recover. Call 503-648-4777 during normal business hours and speak with a highly rated Oregon personal injury attorney immediately.
Results For Clients
- Seven figure settlement: A collision of two semi-trucks caused one to careen into a car causing catastrophic injuries. Received seven figure result for clients after battling for almost three years. (Confidential Settlement)
- Semi truck and passenger in car: Passenger in car hit by semi truck. Seven figure settlement.
- Seven figure settlement involving complex litigation of multiple defendants. Our client suffered a head on collision, catastrophic injuries, and a contemporary worker’s’ compensation claim.
- Seven figure settlement: Client spoke primarily Spanish. Vehicle and semi truck collision caused significant damages resulting in seven figure settlement.
- Pedestrian Hit by car. Pedestrian client suffered significant orthopedic injuries and required rehabilitation when hit by a car. We recovered $450,000 for injuries.
- $200,000 For Bicyclist client: Client bicyclist had significant orthopedic injuries and required rehabilitation due to collision with auto. Recovered $200,000.
- Client bitten by dog: Our client suffered injuries to heel and partial Achilles tear while jogging. Resolved for $100,000.
- Pedestrian Semi Truck accident/ Brain Damage: Client was a pedestrian struck by semi truck as he crossed street causing permanent brain injury and other damages requiring rehabilitation. Seven figure confidential settlement.
- Neck and Back Injury: $200,000 Client was driver rear ended by another driver. Significant neck and back injury requiring surgery. Resolved for $200,000. Client also had a contemporaneous Worker’s Compensation claim that we were able to resolve.
- Vertigo and Tinnitus injury and Workers Comp Claim: Our client was hit from behind in his car which caused tinnitus and vertigo. $250,000 settlement.. Client also had contemporaneous workers compensation claim that we handled.
- $280,000 pedestrian / vehicle and workers comp claim: A motor vehicle accident caused labral tear in the hip along with surgery and later a hip replacement. Client also had a contemporaneous worker’s compensation claim.
- Slip and Fall: An elderly client fell because of the negligence during home remodel project suffering significant orthopedic injuries and requiring rehabilitation. Settled for $90,000.
Get Full Recovery For your Injuries
Serious accidents and injuries don’t just cause temporary physical pain, they can cause a lifetime of suffering, mental anguish, lost income, and expenses. And they can be a terrible hardship on family members left to care for the injured person. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident or some you know has suffered a wrongful death, then you need to know our commitment to you: No case is settled until it is settled right. Call 503-648-4777 to speak directly with a personal injury attorney, or email us the details of your injury so we can start to help you today.
Why Hire Us?
The Winning Edge – Have a Team Working For You
There are a lot of personal injury lawyers you can hire. But we offer a service that many other attorneys can’t: A TEAM.
Every week our team of personal injury attorneys, lawyers and paralegals, meets to review our new cases and important developments in our current cases. Your personal attorney will present your case to our team. We discuss what insurance companies are offering in similar cases, how different insurance adjustors negotiate cases, and what judges and juries are doing in cases similar to yours. You are guaranteed that your case will be presented and reviewed by our team multiple times.
You aren’t hiring an attorney. You’re hiring a winning team.
Before you speak to an insurance company speak with a trusted, qualified and experienced Oregon Injury Attorney at Harris Velázquez Gibbens. Call Today for a FREE consultation… 503-648-4777 – Get Help. FREE consultation, in-person. No attorney fees unless you reach a settlement!
Bicycle, Car, Motorcycle Accidents – Dog Bite Injuries
At Harris Velázquez Gibbens we specialize in representing clients with auto accident injuries, truck accident, motorcycle accident injuries, bicycle accident injuries, and dog bites. Motorcycle, bicycle accident injuries can be severe especially when a car was involved so it’s imperative that you get the professional legal representation you will need as soon as possible. Again, do not speak with anyone other than a qualified Oregon injury lawyer. Call 503-648-4777 for a FREE consultation concerning your car accident injuries, motorcycle accident injuries, bicycle accident injuries, or dog bite injuries
Personal Treatment – Compassion – Service – Harris Velázquez Gibbens
What will it be like to be a client of ours? You will be pleasantly surprised. We believe in personal as well as professional service. We will take care of your legal needs. Unlike some large impersonal law offices, where you might feel as if you are just a number, we care about you and your concerns and we will do everything in our power to help you. You will be able to speak with your lawyer personally, not just with legal assistants and paralegals.
Auto Accidents and Car Wrecks
No matter the type of auto accident you’ve been involved in, a speeding, drug or alcohol impairment, highway accident, lane change accident, side or rear impact collision, truck accident, pedestrian accident – our motor vehicle injury lawyers have handled them all. We also know about the types of injuries that these accidents cause, including whiplash, sprain and strain injuries, bone fractures, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, wrongful death, and more.
Accidents and Injuries
The accident and injury categories we handle include auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, bicycle accidents, but also people injured in slips, trips and falls and other unsafe conditions on property, and dog bites.
We know the importance of learning about the situation so we can provide you with only the advice you truly need, in order to meet the goals you’ve set. That means the first thing we do is listen to you. This is your case and your life. Not ours. By understanding our client’s concerns, questions, and fears, only then can we provide you with the information and options that best fit your situation. And ultimately, you make the decisions, hopefully after listening to our advice regarding possible outcomes.
On the Job Injuries
If you are injured at work either through an accident, exposure to harmful substances or from an occupational disease or repetitive trauma injury, you may have a workers’ compensation claim. Workers’ compensation insurance may provide benefits for vocational training if you are unable to return to the same job, and can provide temporary disability benefits if your injury has left you disabled and therefore unable to work. Oregon has numerous laws and rules controlling the state’s workers’ compensation system. An Oregon injury attorney can help an injured worker like you navigate the complex rules and regulations. Also, an attorney only gets paid if he is able to recover an award for you.
Harris Velázquez Gibbens, P.C. is representing clients in Portland Oregon, and surrounding cities, for car accident injuries, motorcycle injuries, bike (bicycle) injuries, and dog bite injury claims. If you are injured, not receiving a paycheck because of those injuries, and fighting with insurance companies to get what you deserve then please Call Us Today at 503-648-4777.
If you’ve been injured on the job, please visit our page on Workers Compensation rights.