Are You The Victim of a Truck Accident In Oregon?
Semi-trucks can weigh as much as 80,000 ponds while most passenger vehicles weigh no more than 4,000 pounds. Thatâ€™s why among all vehicle accidents, truck accident injuries are the most severe and frequently fatal. Every year thousands of people are injured or killed as the result of truck accidents.
We offer a FREE consultation for all personal injury cases resulting from semi truck caused accidents and there are no attorney fees unless you recover. Call during normal business hours (M-F 8:30am to 5:00pm) and speak with a highly rated Oregon personal injury attorney immediately.
Before you speak to an insurance company, speak with a trusted, qualified and experienced Oregon Truck Accident Attorney at Harris VelĂˇzquez Gibbens. Call Today for a FREE consultation... 503-648-4777 - Get Help. FREE consultation, in-person. No attorney fees unless you reach a settlement!
Why Hire Us?
The Winning Edge - Have a Team Working For You
There are a lot of personal injury lawyers you can hire. But we offer a service that many other attorneys canâ€™t: A TEAM.
Every week our team of personal injury attorneys, lawyers and paralegals, meets to review our new cases and important developments in our current cases. Your personal attorney will present your case to our team. We discuss what insurance companies are offering in similar cases, how different insurance adjustors negotiate cases, and what judges and juries are doing in cases similar to yours. You are guaranteed that your case will be presented and reviewed by our team multiple times.
You arenâ€™t hiring an attorney. Youâ€™re hiring a winning team.
Call 503-648-4777 now for a Free Consultation. If you call during business hours, weâ€™ll connect you to a qualified attorney.
The most common causes for fatal truck / tractor-trailer / semi truck accidents are:
- Lack of training or experience on the part of the truck driver
- Overloaded or oversized trucks
- Poorly maintained truck brakes
- Fatigued or tired driver; driving too long and too many hours without rest
- Failure to yield the right of way
- Truck drivers driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol
- Unsafe safety systems, reflectors, lights, and other warning devices
- Speeding over the limit or driving at high speeds beyond the road and weather conditions
- Driving in conditions of poor visibility due to fog, snow, rain, or smoke
- Dangerous or reckless truck driver with a long record of wrecks and citations
- Aggressive driving behavior
- Failure of truck to install an under-ride protection under-guard
Hire A Qualified Truck Accident Attorney Today
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a truck accident injury or fatality, contact a Harris VelĂˇzquez Gibbens, P.C. truck accident attorney for a free consultation.
Harris VelĂˇzquez Gibbens, P.C. is representing clients in Portland Oregon, and surrounding cities, foinjury claims. If you are injured, not receiving a paycheck because of those truck accident related injuries, and fighting with insurance companies to get what you deserve then please Call Us Today at 503-648-4777.